What’s a Virtual Mailbox?
What is a virtual mailbox and how can you benefit from one? Virtual Offices’ have increased in demand in today’s society. More business owners are wanting to work remotely and have a better work-life balance. Let’s take a closer look!
First, there’s no need to be tied down to a physical location in today’s professional world. On the other hand, your business mail address should have a consistent physical location. Once you choose a virtual office, Virtual Mailbox services are usually provided. Virtual mailboxes will provide a corporate and more professional look for your business. At the same time, you’ll be saving money without sacrificing the image or quality of your business.
To add, having a virtual mailbox service means you’ll have a personal box number and a representative in charge of notifying you of mail arrival. Once notified, you are able to give further instructions of what you want to do with your mail! Regardless of where you are, you’ll always have a secure and maintained mailbox. How cool is that?
Luckily, Empire Executive offices offers pre-determined and custom virtual office packages for your specific business needs! Furthermore, you’ll have a corporate image with your new virtual mailbox and it’s all at an affordable cost. Below are some features you can add to your very own Virtual office package/mailbox:
- Corporate Business Address for Mail and Packages with Mail Management
- Discounts on Conference/Meeting rooms for all Empire locations
- Event Invites to Stay Connected & Network
- Personalize Receptionist Service Answering Phone Calls in your Company Name
- Personalized Phone Screening Service with an optional Call forwarding feature
- Professional Business Phone Number with Local Phone Number
- Personalized 24/7 Voice Mailbox with Voicemail to Email feature
- And much more!
Want to learn more about our different packages? Take a look at our Virtual Office page!